FAILURE TO MAINTAIN YOUR EQUIPMENT WILL VOID THIS WARRANTY
Your air purification system equipment is expressly warranted from the date of installation to be free from manufacturing defects. The warranty is for one year. It will be void if not registered within thirty (30) days following installation. When registering, provide model number, serial number, and documented installation date of equipment.
ONE (1) YEAR COVERAGE-RESIDENTIAL OR COMMERCIAL BUILDING SYSTEMS
The covered equipment and covered components are warranted for one (1) year from date of the original unit’s installation. If during this period a covered component fails because of a manufacturing defect, we will provide a free replacement part. You must pay shipping charges and all other costs of warranty service. No labor for diagnostic and/or replacement of parts will be covered under warranty. Covered parts are only covered loss.
ONE (1) YEAR COVERAGE-PORTABLE STAND ALONE UNITS
EXTENDED WARRANTY ON PARTS
- By purchasing all UVC lamps and reactor pads directly from ASIET, all replacement parts are extended an additional year.
- This can make it possible to receive life time guarantee on parts.
- Covered equipment and covered components are warranted for a period of one (1) year from date of the original unit’s purchase.
NOTE- If the date of original sell cannot be verified, warranty period will start six (6) months after manufacturer of equipment.
This warranty will be voided if the covered equipment is removed from the original installation site. This warranty does not cover damage or defect resulting from:
- Flood, wind, fire, lightning, or installation and operation in a corrosive atmosphere.
- Never run in any area where chlorine is present.
- Accident, neglect, or unreasonable use or operation of the equipment, including operations of electrical equipment at voltage other than range specified for equipment.
- Modification, change, or alterations of the equipment, except as directed by manufacture.
- Operation with system components (indoor units and control devices), which do not match, or meet specifications recommended by manufacture.
THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT OBLIGATE THE MANUFACTURE FOR ANY LABOR COSTS AND SHALL NOT APPLY TO DEFECTS IN WORKMANSHIP OR MATERIALS FURNISHED BY THE INSTALLATION CONTRACTORS. IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE AFORESAID COVERAGE PERIODS.
The following components are not covered by this warranty:
- UVC lamps
- Metal inserts
- Reactor shields
These are replacement items, which must be replaced as stated in the maintenance section of the installation instructions to ensure effective operations.
All ASIET Air Purifiers Come With This Warranty